Re: Dear Edith and Norm....

At 11:33 10.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:

>If my memory serves, Mr Perle and others tried several times to explain
>this concept to Norm, without success.   Until that basic concept is
>grasped, the logical comparisons that you propose will not result in
>logical conclusions.

I agree with you and I think it would be best now to react any more to such
people's postings - they without doubt do not even read our messages, they
"have made up their mind" and do not want to be confused. But on the other
side, I think that we have also made up our mind and would like to hear
arguments and I would change my mind if I hear better arguments. I think
that such persons have to be ignored - what I will do from now on.

Best wishes,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458