Re: 89Sr

My regards to Franz:

It has been a few decades since I ran a radiochemical lab at Livermore, but 89Sr
does have a gamma (909 kev in the 10E-4 decays that go to 89mY) and a 51-day
half life.  I sort of dimly remember counting it.   In fresh fission products it
takes several half lives to fall down to the 90Sr decay rate.   You are probably
right that the teeth in question were more than a few years old when
radioassayed.

Jacques