Re: Why study baby teeth?/// LOOK Deeper to!

"Jeri L. Anderson" wrote:

> Norm:
>
> Will you please explain to me how examining levels of Sr-90 in baby teeth
> will prove that there is a synergistic effect between low-level radiation
> and "toxics present in the environment?"  Are you saying that the "toxics"
> are only amplified by man-made radiation and not natural radiation?

Jeri,

    Much of this is discussed at the RPHP website, www.radiation.org and at
the STAR website,
www.noradiaition.org

     The discussion on this list a few months ago was about just the question
you pose. Part of the TFP's theory is that man-made radiation, like I-131 and
Sr-90, go to specific parts of the body, the thyroid and teeth/bones in these
cases. There they continue to emit radiation and harm the immune system. Thus
these radionucleides are 'different'
than natural radiation which just passes through the body once.

  I understand from my previous discussions with the learned folks on this
list that most do not agree with this, or look at it from a different
perspective.

   peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);