Re: Why study baby teeth?/// LOOK Deeper to!

Tony,
I recall hat the answer (from you all, not TFP) was yes, K40 was separated out. There was a posting that descibed in great detail how Dr Sharma does his analysis.

There was also a posting from Sharma via me that offered to share teeth with any reputable scientist who wanted to conduct his/her own measurments.

No takers from any Radsafers!

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);  norco@bellatlantic.net;  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:
http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://members.bellatlantic.net/~norco/  ICQ# 54268619; The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.