RE: Why study baby teeth?/// LOOK Deeper to!

I tried to get some of the radiochemists here interested in making some
synthetic "teeth" for a quality check sample, but couldn't raise enough
interest on their part.  I think this would be a better method of process
validation than sharing samples the other way.

That is what is done for other bioassay methods; that's not lemonade and
chocolate fudge coming out of the lab here. :-)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.