Re: About this list

Who is the Enemy? Is it within your self? Maybe! I do
not know, the world needs power and nukes are here.
and whats going to happen if DOE shuts down all the
weapons production sites that would leave us in a
world of S--- I do not know who is right or wrong, but
those of you working  in nukes its been very good for
you as it has been for me.
I do not know! I took a leave from nukes and went to a
Boeing/ Nasa project now tell me about a lot of money
spent going no where.. but it pays the bills now I am
heading back to do alara work.
--- Al Tschaeche <antatnsu@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Neon John wrote:
>
> > One MUST understand the nature of the enemy if we
> are to have ANY
> > hope of prevailing.
>
> Absolutely!!!!!
>
> And the nature of the anti nuclear leaders and true
> believers is just that.  Anti
> - they will never be pro.  It won't make any
> difference what we say, they want
> nothing nuclear and will continue with that point of
> view forever.  That is why I
> always preface a communication with an apparently
> anti person with the question:
> "Is it your point of view that humans should have
> nothing to do with things
> nuclear: no radiation, no radioactive material in
> the world?"  If they answer,
> "Yes," then my work is done.  Even if they answer
> "No," after we have corresponded
> a couple of times, it becomes apparent the answer
> really is "Yes."  It is only
> those who have really not yet made up their minds
> about whether radiation is a
> problem with whom we have a chance.  Any other
> RADSAFERS have the same
> experience?  Al Tschaeche, antatnsu@pacbell.net

> information can be accessed at

=====