Re: About this list

Neon John wrote:

> One MUST understand the nature of the enemy if we are to have ANY
> hope of prevailing.

Absolutely!!!!!

And the nature of the anti nuclear leaders and true believers is just that.  Anti
- they will never be pro.  It won't make any difference what we say, they want
nothing nuclear and will continue with that point of view forever.  That is why I
always preface a communication with an apparently anti person with the question:
"Is it your point of view that humans should have nothing to do with things
nuclear: no radiation, no radioactive material in the world?"  If they answer,
"Yes," then my work is done.  Even if they answer "No," after we have corresponded
a couple of times, it becomes apparent the answer really is "Yes."  It is only
those who have really not yet made up their minds about whether radiation is a
problem with whom we have a chance.  Any other RADSAFERS have the same
experience?  Al Tschaeche, antatnsu@pacbell.net