Re: Cancer clusters

Mr Holloway -

I don't have the answer to your question. Offhand, Love Canal would seem to be
one that would fit. I'll run this by the NJ Environemental Federation and see
what answer I get. Edith G might know more, living in Toms River. I've just
followed this issue by newspaper, since most of my activism is focused on nuke
weapons, peace and Salem Nukes.

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);