Re: Why study baby teeth? -Reply

At 09:50 14.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>There is extensive monitoring data for the Oyster Creek Nuclear Power
>Plant available at the New Jersey Department of Environmental
>Protection's Bureau of Nuclear Engineering, just outside Trenton, NJ.

I have expressed before, that I expect data to be available. Thank you for
confirming this. I am not surprised.

We
>have made repeated offers of its availability to all interested citizens,
>including some of those involved in anti-nuclear groups.  To the best of
>my knowledge, no one has taken us up on our offer.

Are you surprised? I am not surprised.

>We have requested copies of the protocols for the Tooth Fairy Project
>but have never received them.  Thus, we are unable to judge the
>scientific quality of the work being done.

"Maybe" the Project is so unscientific that there is nothing to judge or
only to judge how silly this whole project is. At least this is the
impression I have after all that Norman Cohen wrote and after having a look
of one of these groups web-site. Are you surprised? I am not surprised.

Is there anybody surprised?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458