Re: Why study baby teeth? -Reply

Mr. Nicholls,

 I believe that  a  dialogue is important and  I will  foward  your  letter to the  Radiation and Public  Health  Project .
 The New Jersey Legislature saw merit in the Tooth Fairy Project and voted
to appropriate funds tor the  local study  which unfortunately was line item
vetoed by Governor Whitman.

The project now has analyzed more than 800 teeth.  The results of the study
thus far will be printed next month in the International Journal of Health
Services, published by Johns Hopkins University.

Edith Gbur