Re: Tooth Fairy

I assume that the ingestion/inhalation of Sr-90 laden food or air occurs during the first 5 or six years of a child's life.  I can understand the inhalation component being attributed to a nearby source (nucelar power plant).  But I doubt if my kids are eating any substantial amount of locally grown produce or milk.  I've lived within 10 miles from Connecticut Yankee since 1980.  My kids drink Hood milk, produced in Massachusetts.  Who knows where Gerber baby foods come from.  Fruit and veggies are imported anywhere from North Carolina to Costa Rica.  My dog eats the grass now and then but I don't care about his teeth.
Measuring the "body burden" of the individual of concern seems legitimate if you can rule out all other influences.  What about the Sr-90 in cows' teeth?

Just an analog guy in a digital world.
Paul Prichard
Millstone Station
prichp@gwsmtp.nu.com