RE: Tooth Fairy

Strontium is in the same group as Calcium on the periodic table.  This means
that they have similar chemical properties.  Strontium will act like
calcium, therefore, it will taken up by the bones and teeth.  It is probably
taken up in milk and other sources of calcium.  They are probably using baby
teeth because they are easy to collect.
Terry Harmon
Sr. Health Physics Tech
Kelly Scientific Resources