Re: RADIOLOGICAL CONTROL TECHNICIAN COURSE

At 05:48 PM 08/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay.  This is a real message.
>
>Do any RadSafers out there know of a still available course for becoming a
>Radiological Control Technician.  The request would be for training within
>the United States.  The school I attended has since discontinued the course
>as well as the one here in the Tri-Cities has discontinued their course.
>
>Thank you in advance for your response.
>
>Michelle A. Kovach
>Radiological Engineer
>Bechtel Hanford
>373-5169/521-2094

Michelle (and others--this pertains to all in pursuit of viable training
courses!)

Our company, Radiation Safety Associates, presents courses throughout the
year; two of these courses -- HP Technician I - Basic, and HP Tech II -
Advanced -- would seem to fit your interest.  We also present courses for
radiation safety officers, an intro course for new radworkers entitled
"Fundamentals of Radiological Protection," and courses in respiratory
protection.  All of our course descriptions, presentation dates, and full
course outlines are available at http://www.radpro.com . Just click on the
training course link for details!   Hope this is what you are seeking.

Sharyn