From: LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.Harvard.edu
[mailto:LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.Harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 11:29 AM
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Cc: LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.Harvard.edu
Subject: FAA Inspection

          I am posting this from another listserver

          FYI....

          Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
             From: J SWOY <rxdrugs@yahoo.com>
          Subject: Re: Government Agencies

          Over the years as a nuclear pharmacist, I thought that
          every government agency possible had come through the
          doors at one time or another.

          Today I was proven wrong!  I had a visit from the FAA.
          They went through all my FedEx Airbills, and did
          everything that DOT usally does; including checking
          our commercial licenced drivers and their hazmat
          credentials, our plackered truck, and shipping
          records.