Re: Free Civil Defense Meter

Tim,

The free civil defense meters are being handled by the North American
Technical Center (part of the OECD/NEA) at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign.  The coordinator for the program is David Miller who works
directly with HPS.  I am his graduate assistant and can get you what you
need.  You can either e-mail me or call me at 217-333-1098.  The only cost
for the meters is shipping.  Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Jason Harris