Iodine 131 compounding

I am looking for references and tips on compounding
I-131 capsules.  The material will eventually become a
teaching tool and continuing education on the safe
handling of I-131.  This is one of the most
unforgiving radioactive materials most health care
professionals will ever be exposed to, so any
information you wish to share will be attributed to you.