Re: How Stuff Works

I'm sorry, I have to disagree - this site repeats the LNT-based
theories, and will do much to convince many that radon, for example,
is a real hazard in our homes.  It does nothing to indicate that there
are other opinions on this.

Regards,

Chris Davey

--
RSO / LSO Cross Cancer Institute 11560 University Avenue
Edmonton Alberta Canada T6G 1Z2