re: Re: Fission Efficiency

A friend of mine said he has an uncle that is a secret service employee. He
asked his uncle, one day, if he would tell him all the secrets he knows. His
uncle said, "Sure, I can tell all the secrets I know to you, however, I will
have to kill you before you leave the room." So, my friend thought for a few
minutes, and asked his uncle, "Can you just give me some real strong hints and
then only beat the hell out of me."

My lunch hour, not my company's. Sorry if your bandwidth was wasted.
John P. Hageman, Radiation Safety Officer, Southwest Research Institute, 6220
Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238
Ph: 210-522-2633, Fax: 210-522-5720, jph@swri.edu