Re: [Fwd: Tooth Fairy project gets government funding]

I think they also ought to fund a study on the percent increase of
psychosomatic illnesses that these babies will exhibit as they grow to
adulthood in the absence of a parental terminal because both parents are out
(at least in Suffolk County) trying to pay for the exorbitant taxes of
Suffolk County Attorneys and Politicians who are saving everyone from
themselves as they create problems for themselves....

I recall leaving Long Island in 1989 (past that 1.5 million gallon LNG tank
in Suffolk County that would absolutely obliterate all babies, attorneys,
legislators, and members of the newsmedia within three miles if it went up)
after my contract was terminated on the day Shoreham Station was turned over
to the anti-Nuke Kooks.  That same week Suffolk County struck from their
budgets a sum of twenty-nine million dollars for attorney fees to fight
Shoreham Station startup.  What was even more pathetic was that, during this
time, LILCO and upstate utilities were busily laying a 500 megawatt line
across Long Island sound to bring in replacement power from the up-state
electrical grids that were supplied mainly by nuclear stations...

The people of Suffolk County, Long Island either really enjoy getting screwed
repeatedly in this fashion, they're too busy working to pay the taxes for
what I regard as the work of crooked politicians, or they are all getting
kickbacks of some sort.  While I can't figure out the latter, it could be
some deal where they win out just like with the Shoreham station SNAFU.

Neil Keeney
neilkeeney@aol.com