Re: Who's against DOE's compensation program?

Ted:

I think there's plenty of folks out there willing to provide data about the
beneficial aspects of radiation therapy and various protocols.  The right
"Why" on why this is not conveyed to the public, at least through the News
Media is pretty obvious.  This would serve to negate all the hype and
outright lies they have injected into the public psyche over the last few
decades in their efforts to increase the bottom line on the ledger.  If
anyone were seen or demonstrated to get better as a result of the activities
they have been "demonizing" over the years, most of the big editors would
probably have to jump out the penthouse windows...  I mean, they just can't
have pro-survival stuff being made known to the public or if it is made
known, then it's a cure that won't be available until after you're dead or
something useful like that...  That's not what they do.

I challenge someone to send me a front page story that has a totally
pro-survival viewpoint, about anything, expressed by the newsmedia.  The
world has to remain dangerous for them to survive; for them to survive, they
have to kill us just a little with each days "news" (if anyone still reads or
listens to it).

Just give me the data please and let me decide for myself.  Wouldn't that be
novel?

Neil Keeney
neilkeeney@aol.com