RCT and HP Pro 1 positions available at LBL

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory would like to announce that it is
currently accepting applications for an entry to mid- level radiological
control technician, depending upon qualifications.  The job duties
include radiation safety support of the 88” cyclotron operations as well
as general job coverage during routine maintenance at other on-site
facilities.

In addition to the radiological control technician posting, we have a
health physics professional level 1 position currently posted.  This
position will require a minimum of a B.S. degree in health physics or
related science and 3 to 5 years work experience in a research facility.

Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter, noting
specific job number, to the human resources department for Lawrence
Berkeley National Lab at the following address:

Human Resources
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
1 Cyclotron Road, MS 937-600
Berkeley, CA 94720

Actual job postings may be found at http://cjo.lbl.gov, under the
Environment, Health and Safety department.

Lawrence Berkeley National Lab is located in the Berkeley hills directly
across the bay and to the East of San Francisco.  The salary is
competitive and the benefits are great.  We are a research facility
contracted to the Department of Energy and managed by the University of
California Regents.  We do not take part in any classified research, so
a security clearance is not required.  Anyone that wishes further
information could visit the LBL web site at www.lbl.gov.