Response to Southeast Compact vs North Carolina

To all-

My apologies.  One of the people in my office posted a piece to RADSAFE on
a court case between the SE Compact and NC.  Seeing his name on the
"banner" at the top of the E-mail, I replied (intending the original sender
only) in a lighter style than I would have had I noticed the sender was the
listserver.  This is yet another lesson to be careful what you say and how
you do it with E-mail.

It may be there will no longer be the same welcome along the banks of the
Tar River, the Outer Banks, Bertie County, and other parts of my old
stomping grounds.

Head bowed,
wayne johnston
NH Bur Rad health