Re: RADSAFE digest 3471

In a message dated 10/17/00 1:28:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu writes:

<< This is a politician who flip-flops on issues before breakfast is served.>>

I realize that politics/religion cause more HEAT than any other discussion
but are you trying to say that Al will order a plate of scrambled eggs and
then change it to poached minutes later?   That's a serious charge my
friend...