Re: Power Plant Pollution Linked to 30,000 Premature Deaths

> Any scientists involved are generally not
conservative (let alone ultra-conservative) of their own volition.  DOE and
EPA insist on it because they think the media will blast them if they are
not.  Certainly the anti-nukes will blast them.

Ruth:

We can't live that way.  That's the Eichmann defense: "I was just doing my
job."  Who is "DOE" or "EPA"?  No individual will ever write orders to
employees telling them to write reports they don't believe in.  What
evidence is there that the media or the anti-nukes will behave any worse if
we tell the truth?  We've got to get away from that buck-passing.  They call
it being conservative or being cautious, and it isn't.  It's killing people.
And those doing it  must be held accountable for what they themselves do.

Ted Rockwell