Kr, Pu, P, U

Radsafers,

A student that works for me was wanting some information about Krypton,
Plutonium, Phosphorous, and Uranium, for a class presentation.  URL's are
what she is looking for so that she can read up on them.  These are some of
the things she needs to concentrate on:  1)  Prevalence of useable isotopes
(identify means of production - naturally occurring, fission products,
activation, decay - generators or other means of separation);  2)  Uses,
such as military, energy, research and industrial;  3)  Predominant means
of decay;  4)  Significance of material (impact on
man-kind);  5)  General/specific hazards and control.

I know that each of these numbered items could be a presentation
themselves.  Condensing the information into a useable format will be the
difficulty.  Clarification as to what these 5 items mean exactly is not
that necessary as a general overview of these things are what is
needed.  Therefore, anything that you might have would be appreciated.

Alan Watts
RSO
Ohio University
wattsa@ohio.edu