From: Dave Biela [mailto:BielaD@wvnsco.com]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 8:46 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Copper Tuping on the Intake of CAMs

We use copper tubing on some of our CAM intakes.  We usually stay below 6
feet, but have had a few a little longer.  Some questions came up during a
recent audit and I am looking for data from other sites that may use tubing
on their CAMs.

1.  How long of lengths?
2.  Testing that may have been done (ex particle size, line loss etc.)
3.  Any written guidance that might be out there.

Please respond directly, my e-mail is changing, but I will still receive
messages at the current address for a few weeks.

BielaD@wvnsco.com
716-942-4423

Thank You
Dave Biela