Re: IAEA Technical Report Series No. 120

I do believe this TRS 120 is an old document that was written in the early's
70.
My suggestion is to write to IAEA.
Orders and requests for information may be addressed directly to:
Sales and Promotion Unit:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramerstrasse 5, P.O. Box 100, A-1400 Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43 1 2600 22529 ( or 22530)
Facsimile: +43 1 2600 29302
E-mail: sales.publications@iaea.org
Web site: http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Books/

In USA you can ask to the IAEA's representative:

Bernan Associates,
4611-F Assembly Drive,
Lanham, MD 20706-4391, USA
Telephone: 1-800-274-4447 (toll-free)
Fax: (301) 459-0056 / 1-800-865-3450 (toll free)
E-mail: query@bernan.com
Web site: http://www.bernan.com

or

Renouf Publishing Company Ltd.,