questions for a graduate school paper.

Hello,

I am a graduate student at Wake Forest University and I am writing a paper about detection of radioactive samples.
I would like to know if anyone can help me find out the following:

What is the cost for disposal of radioactive samples (specifically in NC)?
An estimate of the uCi of radioactive compounds produced in the United States per year (specifically C14).
Any other general information about licensing, production, and disposal of radioactive compounds used for studies in industry and academia.

Thanks in advance,

Janis McDonald
Wake Forest University