RE: cherenkov radiation

Brian (I liked your comment) and others,

      It seems to me that it might be accomplished in the dark with a focused camera far enough away.  This distance can be calculated. I have not done this myself (do not have the time right now) but, I believe this would be possible - then again who would get permission do perform the experiment, certainly not myself.  It is interesting to me though.  Thanks for your responses - Tom
--

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com