RE: Delivery of radioactive sources

Yes, here in the U.S. anyone who intends to transfer radioactive material
is obligated to verify that the recipient has a license or does not need
one (for exempt quantities).  We request copies of licenses from all our
custormers, even international ones.

Thomas L. Morgan, Ph.D.
Director, Health Physics
Radiation Safety Officer