Re: Re: NUREG 5512 vol3

Hans, Leon, and others:

The version of NUREG/CR-5512, Volume 3,that is on the "techconf" web page referred to, is an older draft of the report. It would be better to refer to the published version of the report (published October 1999). Unfortunately, some of the web pages have not yet been updated.

The other suggestion, from Robert Young, is better: to go to the NRC ADAMS web page. However, I will note that currently, the  report appears to be available in ADAMS only in a scanned format (rather than PDF), so the file size and download time may be large. I also was not able to find the report on our (NRC) technical reference web page.

Hope this helps,

Duane Schmidt, CHP
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NMSS/DWM/DCB