Re: Victoreen 470

Ted

I guess that I hadn't fully taken in the mercuric aspect of the
specification. Anyway, I would have been willing to swear that I'd used CZn
batteries in there, but it's been some years since I had the pleasure of
using one. However, the Eveready number for the only 22.5 V in the Antique
Electronic catalog is 412, that is the AEC stock number S-Z412. Also, they
would try to find just about anything for you, I'd bet, so even if what you
need isn't catalogued, I'd give them a ring/fax and ask.

Cheers
cja