STEP Survey Meter

Rasafers:

I'm looking for the manufacturer or some one who sells the STEP Survey Meter.

I was faxed a page out of a catalogue with the heading "Diagnostic Radiology Health Physics Equipment" that describes the meter as a "Compact portable ion chamber dose meter for dose and dose rate measurements of X-rays and gamma radiation".  Also on the same page are "Pediatric Filters" which are described as "Transparent filters for reducing the patient entrance dose during pediatric X-ray examinations".

This is all the information I have on the meter.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kurt Myers
GTS Duratek
2045 Route 286