Re: Sequoyah plant HEU fuel assembly leak

Try the Oak Ridger or the Knoxville News I might get a chance to try later but write now swamped
---
Tom Savin

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:10:12
 Fritz Strydom wrote:
>This is a multipart message in MIME format.
>--=_alternative 006DF5CB852569AE_=
>
>Franz,
>
>This "nonsense" came from the IAEA Daily News Briefs.  I would think that
>they are a legitimate source.  This is not a rumor that I or anyone else
>is trying to spread.  I would suggest that you think twice before clicking
>the Send button.
>
>---------------------------------------
>Johannes "Fritz" Strydom
>Deputy Manager, Consulting
>NAC International
>(678) 328-1258 (678) 328-1458 fax
>fstrydom@nacintl.com
>http://www.1nuclearplace.com/
>--=_alternative 006DF5CB852569AE_=

>Deputy Manager, Consulting<br>
>NAC International<br>
>--=_alternative 006DF5CB852569AE_=--

Great Gift Idea!  FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace
 http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1