Re: Sequoyah plant HEU fuel assembly leak

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fritz Strydom <FStrydom@nacintl.com>
An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Datum: Donnerstag, 07. Dezember 2000 21:04
Betreff: Re: Sequoyah plant HEU fuel assembly leak

>This is a multipart message in MIME format.
>--=_alternative 006DF5CB852569AE_=
>
>Franz,
>
>This "nonsense" came from the IAEA Daily News Briefs.

The IAEA Daily News Briefs (which I myself receive) cites only what has been
published, without selecting and judging the news according to their
credibility and whether the content is plausible or correct. The "nonsense"
is therefore not related to the IAEA but to the original source.

I would think that
>they are a legitimate source.

Only regarding the citation and not to the truth of the content of it.

This is not a rumor that I or anyone else
>is trying to spread -

Have I claimed that? I do not think so.

.  I would suggest that you think twice before clicking
>the Send button.

O.k. I have thought at least three times and now I press the "Send
button"......

With my best wishes,

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20001207T212218Z
END:VCARD