From: Erick Lindstrom [mailto:avrel@gemini.oscs.montana.edu]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 3:25 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: French Radiation Protection Regulations

Radsafers,

I looking for France's equivalent to CFR Title 10 and other associated
(radiation) regulatory literature in an effort to gain information on their
domestic licensing issues, exempt limits, leak testing requirements and so
forth. Some searching led me to the Office De Protection Contre Les
Rayonnements Ionisants (OPRI) web site, but (besides being presented in the
French language) it seemed to contain more PR information than anything
specific regarding regulations.

Can anybody out there point me in a direction where I can find this type of
information?

Thanks,

-Erick Lindstrom
Erick Lindstrom
Radiation Safety Officer
Montana State University
1160 Research Drive
Bozeman, MT  59718-6856
Voice: (406) 582-5477
Fax:    (406) 582-5700
e-mail: avrel@montana.edu

On Campus Communications:

P.O. Box 170510
Bozeman, MT  59715-0510

Voice: Ext. 2108

"Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
formal education positively fortifies it." - Stephen Vizinczey