Re: Request for suggestion

Bernie,

> --Are you saying we shouldn't try?

Not completely. However, at some point, when does one stop banging
one's head against a brick wall? Even Gore has to "concede" today.

> --How will the future generatioins be convinced on this key issue?
> Do you have a suggestion on this?

Education and more education. To accomplish this we need
knowledgeable individuals to go out and lecture to schools, conduct
show and tell, do anything. Unfortunately, I see more and more
individuals shying away from any public interaction. Perhaps it's the
economic situation, the cost of downsizing, etc.. The interest just
isn't there. I really don't have any suggestions on how a
disinterested party can be motivated. There has to be some glimmer of
light before there's a flash at some level.

> --If I remember correctly, Petr Beckmann's book uses arguments
> similar to minei.e. comparing nuclear with coal burning air pollution,

I was simply mentioning that your opinions, with which I agree, have
been out there, and, that Petr's book is a good reference for all to
read.

Regards,

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.			E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net