AmBe Density?

Good day!

Regarding actinide-beryllium sources (e.g. AmBe and PuBe), consider two
types of preparation:

1) mixing an oxide form of the actinide with beryllium powder

2) creating an actinide-beryllium alloy resulting in 13 Be atoms per
actinide atom.

I am interested in the density of the alloy-type AmBe source, but
unfortunately cannot find one. I would appreciate if anyone could provide a
reference. Thanks for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Erik