AW: Bill Richardson and California Electricity Problems.

Dear Radsafers

I am looking for a recent publications (preferably newspaper- or journal
articles) dealing with the consequences of the electricity deregulation in
the US, in particular for nuclear power  utilities.

I realize that this is not a true Radsafe issue, but since it came up in
this newsgroup...

Thanks in advance for any hints,

Patrick.

Patrick Meyer