Re: Request for suggestion

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Sandy Perle wrote:

> The concern is safety.
> In the USA there is no real effort by any large pro-nuclear
> organization to rebut accusations.

	--My question is *how* to  rebut it. My recipe is to say that
generally accepted scientific analyses conclude that nuclear is at least
1000 times less harmful to human health than its chief competitor, coal
burning. To me that is the only logical rebuttal, and it is simple and
easy to understand. But RADSAFERS seem to say that it is not the right
way. I therefore ask, what is the right way?