Re: Request for suggestion

> There are no easy answers. The key is $$$$$$$$$$.

I'll say it again:  until knowlegeable nuclear people (and organizations)
stop telling people that no amount of radiation is safe, there is no reason
for people to stop fearing NP.  Why will NEI, ANS, HPS, et al. not make a
simple statement that LDR is not harmful?  It costs nothing.  Such action
will not solve the acceptance problem, but it is an absolutely necessary
step.  After that, we have to start replacing people in DOE. NCRP, ICRP,
etc.

Such statements might endanger some current contracts, but if the nuclear
industry is killed, those too will dry up.  Ask the workers at Chernobyl.

Ted Rockwell