FW: Reaching APASE and people like them -- a reposting

I am reposting my earlier message about difficulties in reaching APASE, because
it was truncated by the RADSAFE "From" bug, causing the loss of some of the most
relevant information.

science?":

A current graduate of Reed College is required to take a full year sequence of
some science (chemistry, physics, or a biological science, including
laboratory).  Depending on major, he or she might take quite a bit more than
that.  In addition, they must take a year of one of the "soft" sciences and a
year of either mathematics and formal logic or a foreign language.  I suspect
the graduation requirements were similar when Ms. Warren graduated from Reed.

Ms. Warren's bio raised for me the question  -- Why are those of us who advocate
a role for nuclear energy losing the battle for the minds of the Catherine
Warrens of the world?

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA
jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These commenst are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my
management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.