Re: Radioisotopes in Medical Cardiac Testing

I suggest you contact the hospitals in the area normally used by employees.
Find the Health Physicist in the radiology department.  Introduce yourself
and your connection with dosimetry, monitoring and WBC at the nuclear
plant.  Let them know how it affects RP and the person with the isotopes.
I find they are more than willing to provide a letter listing the isotopes
and activities to the patient and ask them to give it to you.  Some prefer
to call me directly. Either method works well and is not an inconvenience
for any party.
June L. Scott, M.S.
Health Physicist
Davis Besse Nuclear Power Station