Re: Radiation Training Information from Hunza Pakistan.

Mr. Hussain,
    Here are a few off-handed remarks for your consideration. Without more
detail, I don't know if any apply to your course or not. Others may think
some of these suggestions silly !!
                                                                Ed Battle

In a message dated 01/03/2001 8:34:52 AM Central Standard Time,