Re: Measuring Radon

In a similar vein... I just had a researcher ask for a "laser" permit
(required at our facility) because he wants to purchase a radon-measuring
device which uses a laser.  Does anyone out there have any idea what the
process involved is and who the manufacture is???

Thanks (ahead of time),

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
SSC-SD...