Ted Turner to start Anti-Nuclear proliferation group

The article may be read by clicking on the following
link. I posted this with the intent of encouraging
people within the Radiation Safety and related
industries to develop a positive working relationship
by helping to limit the usual levels of ignorance that
accompany such groups by providing clear and accurate
information for th common person without watering it
down. It can be done and we're the ones who should
step forth and help make this happen. True, they're
focus is on Nuclear weapons but tradionally there's
been spill over to knock anything nuclear related by
such groups.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/ajc/bizatlanta/turner/010501.html

Cheers,
 Alfonso Mitchell