Looking for DEC Vax Equipment

All,

I am sending this request to the listserve as many in the community use or
used the Canberra VMS base spectroscopy software.

The University of Michigan's Ford Nuclear Reactor is looking for any
available DEC VMS based hardware to augment its the system.  We currently
use two VAXstation 3100's as the work horses for our Neutron Activation
Analysis program and our Gamma Spectroscopy.  Due to budget limitations and
licensing issues we are looking to stay with the VAXstations.  We are
looking into the availability of hardware for these aging systems,
specifically, monitors, CD drives, workstations, tape drives, tapes, and
DEC NET hardware.

Please respond directly to me and NOT to the listserve as your replys will
only increase traffic unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance.
Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor - Laboratory Manager
T h e   U n i v e r s i t y    o f     M i c h i g a n
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:          734.764.6224
Fax:            734.936.1571