Re: RWP Record Retention Requirements

There is no reference to "Radiation Work Permits" per se in 10 CFR 20, but
note that the definition of "survey" in 10 CFR 20 is "an evaluation of the
radiological conditions and potential hazxards incident to the production,
use, transfer, release, disposal, or presence of radioactive material or
other sources of radiation..."

I.e., records of "surveys" are not simply records of measurements with
radiation detectors.  They may include the evaluation that goes into an RWP.

Barbara L. Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com

In a message dated Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:17:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, Rodney