RE: We are killing nuclear workers!

You wrote,

> In fact, studies of workers in high cancer risk conditions, have an SMR
> >1.0 vs. the
> general population.
	<SNIP>
> Workers (rubber workers?) vs. fire fighters, and others have SMR >1.0 vs.
> the
> general population.

COMMENT:  Yes, and I recall other studies of groups such as hairstylists,
bar men & waitresses and textile industry workers with SMR >1.0 vs. the
general population. Presumably these groups would also tend to benefit from
the ``healthy worker effect`` -- few employer will hire sick people....

Jaro