No, we're not!

Isn't it about time to change the subject line on messages in the nuclear
worker thread?  The content of the messages indicates we are not killing
anyone, but the subject line continues to say we are.  After a couple
hundred "RE: We are killing nuclear workers!" messages appear on my computer
screen, I'm ready to change careers and get away from nuclear stuff
altogether!  Since I'm deleting without reading (after 20 or so responses on
the same subject, there's nothing new to look at), all I see is the message
header.  I think this qualifies under the category "tell a big enough lie
often enough and people will believe its the truth."

Think about it.

Les Aldrich
l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov